1 cup oats
1/3 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
1. Preheat your oven to 300 F. Line baking sheet with wax paper
2. Add the oats to a food processor and grind until it looks like a fine powder.
3. Add in the pumpkin and peanut butter and blend until a sticky dough is formed
4. Remove the treats from the processor and roll out on a lightly floured surface. (Use whole wheat flour, more ground oats or another flour that you have.)
5. Cut out cookies using a small cookie cutter in any shape.
6. Lay the treats on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the treats are dry and hard. Let cool before giving to your dog and then store in an airtight container to keep fresh.
Let your dogs Enjoy!!
I would love to thank Alyssa for her recipe